Wednesday, July 19, 2017

PC POST #362: NEW teaser, logo and skull released for Marvel's the Punisher!




It took sooner than I thought the release of the new teaser for the upcoming Marvel's the Punisher tv series to be premiered on Netflix.



This teaser has only 7 seconds and it doesn't show more than the new skull and logo. There is no info about the release date, we only know it's in November this year.

I really like the new skull design, they clearly based on the skull from 2004 but the lines aren't so clear and sharp.

2004 skull

What I like more about the new skull is the detail, it looks aggressive and gives us the feeling that it's spray painted.

San Diego Comic Con is this weekend, we can only hope that a new trailer and release date can be unveiled.


Posted by Ivo Santos (FB/Twitter)

1 Comments

1 comment:

  1. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... High quality Logo Design

    ReplyDelete